shop

Sweet Pea Baby Blog.... For Mommies with style and Parents who would like to stay in style. Everything to help you look good while taking care of your children and baby!


9.13.2010

Back to School SALE

The past few weeks have been a whirlwind getting my 4 kids settled in school.  My oldest Daughter L just started Jr. High and boy has life seemed to  speed up almost triple!!  From rising in the morning about an hour earlier just to get ready for school {a lot more primping going on}, She is constantly on the go with evening activities almost every night!   So on top of our already busy schedule I am just trying to catch my breath!    So I must reflect a minute on how grown up she has become....forgive me for wanting her to stay little but I am having a hard time accepting it!  Such is life right!   I need to buck up and just enjoy it!   :)   The only thing it really means is that I am getting older too!!!

Then to make things even harder my youngest son J  has just started Kindergarten which again reminds me how time is so fleeting and I need to relish each moment and enjoy this journey along the way!

Fashion-wise,  The coolest thing now for my Kindergartner are his Puma tennis shoes and DC  low cut socks!  He cracks me up  :)  








SALE
SO Speaking of Back to school... Here is a special for you......You must get your hands on one of Our Sophie Dresses or Tunic..... a perfect statement for your fashionista!  

ENJOY  30% off  our sophie dresses  for the rest of September! Discount already taken.
go to www.sweetpeababy.com



Just a NOTE !   We are very low on our stock so hurry fast while they are still available!!!!!!

No comments:

Baby Chic 101