shop

Sweet Pea Baby Blog.... For Mommies with style and Parents who would like to stay in style. Everything to help you look good while taking care of your children and baby!


5.07.2011

Check it OUT! Official NEW BLOG Launch

We are pleased to present our New Blog and Design:

       STYLE MAVEN MAMA 




 Enter TO WIN -  A Sophie dress from our Current designs or New Designs debuting within A Week!!!!  Prize Worth $48
1st- Leave a Comment on our New Blog letting us know what you appreciate about your MOM or Motherhood.
2nd Like us on Facebook& Twitter at  Style Maven Mama,  then go to our Sweet Pea Baby website and Like us on Facebook & follow us on Twitter if you aren't already!

Winner will be announced in 2 weeks  Saturday May 21st, 2011

Please update your settings for our new blog in your Reader..
Thanks!!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So many things that I appreciate about my mom. She was a brave and courageous women. She fought so hard! You would never have known how sick she was. She lived to take care of her children. I admire how brave she was! She taught me know matter what comes my way I can handle it!!

Baby Chic 101